WordParts is a product that teachers and parents can use to teach children parts of speech, sentence structure, and writing techniques. The cornerstone of our solution is the use of 3D shapes to represent parts of speech. The tactile nature of using 3D shapes improves students' cognitive skills helping them retain and recall learned information.
WordParts is designed for children who want to learn English Language Structure. It's also for the parents, teachers and others who will deliver the training.
The initial release of WordParts will be for Kindergarten. Future releases will include curriculum for grades K-6 with 7-12 following next.
WordParts includes activities and assessments that are consistent with many curriculums in use today. To insure completeness, WordParts assures consistency with the Common Core State Standards.
A complete WordParts kit has:
- Student access to Lesson Plans
- Provide everything a student needs to learn parts of speech, sentence structure, and writing. Each application is tailored for specific grade levels, K-2, 3-5, 6-8, and 9-12.
- Teacher Tools
- The instructor guide (pdf)
- PowerPoint Show (ppsx)
- Learning Management System (LMS) functionality
- Placement test
- Physical Kits
- A complete (kit) set of manipulatives for student/teacher use. The physical kit contains 3D shapes that represent the ten parts of speech. Early shipments will substitue puzzle pieces with the 3D shapes delivered later at no additional cost.
Reports are developed to give teachers a status of individual student progress. Our custom dashboard indicates student performance.
You can order WordParts online here or by contacting us directly at 970-388-3687